Ahad, 1 Februari 2009

THANK YOU! OUTSIE'S

Brothers,

It's really sad to hear 5 of our beloved Outsie's are leaving. I know it's really hard to leave friends who we grew up with during our teenage years. I'm very happy that i have the best group of friends in life!. Each and everyone of you are my brother's, team-mate's, friends, and also mentor's. You Outsie's helped me alot in improving my football. Thanks to all my team-mates who was also my class-mate in the past. You guys helped me alot! I got to say something to each and every member in this family.

Lan: Thank's for everything. You're the man who helpe me ALOT!
We grew up together since KG till now.
I've known you since i learn how to read and write.
Our up's and down's will be treasured as memories!


To the rest of us Outsie's who will be staying. I just wanna say congrats to all your amazing O' Levels! Hope everyone will success in life! Good luck for up coming exams. and most importantly, Good luck for the upcoming Z.I.


To the Outsie's "Hall Of Famer", Good luck out there! Never give up. Stay strong!

THANKS ALOT! I'M REALLY PLEASED TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND!

-Lex: i'll miss your shooting from long range! it makes Bravo through to the finals last year!

-Bui: i'll miss you skills and it also makes Bravo through the finals last year!

-Ben: i'll miss your great goal keeping skills! and it also make Bravo through the finals!

-Dan: i'll miss you as a class-mate, and a team-mate. you really helped me alot in class!

-Pej: i'll also miss you as a class-mate and a team-mate. you really bring joy to 4-5B!


and oh, Congrat's to you guys too, i think you guys did pretty well! if we have match, please do come! haha.. If we got new jersey's, we will 100% give it to you guys!

Once again, THANK YOU, BROTHER'S!



You will be missed!
Stay OUTSIE
I love you guys!


Outsie #48, Fizz! :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan